We are looking for a dynamic, international and inclusive person who enjoys working with the different department teams. As a Business Analyst part of our Product Definition team, you will define, design and organize the requirements for cutting-edge features for our customers and in particular, for the integration with the different marketplaces.
- Understanding of customer and user demands to define and write user stories and use cases Writing functional and technical documents
- Documenting precisely functional processes
- Organizing the specifications/templates/presentations/summary for the internal teams and for the customers
- Defining and carrying out of test plans to make sure the software developed fulfills the business requirements defined
- Degree in Computer Science or related subjects, Engineering, Mathematics and Statistics
- Analytical skills and ability to break down complex problems and activities
- Functional and technical document writing skills
- Understanding of customer and user demands
- Knowledge of Jira or equivalent
- Inclination to teamwork and problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and proactive approach
- Agile working mindset;
- English: fluent (especially critical is the ability to write correctly)
We offer full flexibility.
Our company is located near Verona, Italy (Sant’Ambrogio di Valpolicella) and Toronto, Canada. Remote working is the preferred approach at Kipcast, seemingly for the entire year of 2023. Preference will be given to candidates whose residence is either in Italy or Canada (EST) mostly to reduce time zone gap. Please provide your preference wrt either locations.
About Kipcast Corp./S.r.l.
Kipcast is a next generation European company that develops digital marketing iPaas & SaaS platforms (Highstreet.io) for online retail companies. We are leaders in Feed Management for digital marketing and marketplaces integration in Italy and Canada with a vision and mission of connections to scale up. Through our platform, we enable complex digital marketing campaign initiatives for our clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions.
Our employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in class digital products in use by hundreds of top consumer companies around the world. We hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard-working people who are lifelong learners.
At Kipcast, we work with passion, competence and commitments to help our customers thrive. Our client success is our own success.