Get Quick & Easy Product Feed Management Onboarding & Customer Support
Integrate Multiple Product Data Sources Into One Feed for Better Targeting & Performance
Scale Your Shopping Campaigns in Multiple Countries, Languages and Currencies
What is Product Feed Management?
Product Feed Management relates to pulling the product data from an eCommerce catalog and connecting it to shopping channels in order to market the products online.
There are two types of feeds to manage and optimize:
Master Feed & Channel Feeds
Highstreet.io takes the hassle out of data feed management with a managed service that handles the optimization, synchronization and approvals of your products across all of your shopping channels.
How it Works
To maximize product listing performance, all of your product feeds, for each marketing channel and country need to include accurate, well-structured and relevant product data to entice buyers.
To achieve this level of optimization takes skill, time and resources. Highstreet.io uses our platform and a highly skilled team of product data specialists to take on the optimization and management of your feeds so you don’t have to.
Product Feed Management
- Adaptive Performance Feeds: Creation & Management
- Local Inventory Feeds: Creation & Management
- Color Customization & Management (Google standards)
- Promotion Driven Feeds
- Shopping Channel Feed Consulting
- Google Merchant Center (GMC) Promotion Management
- Dedicated Product Feed Consultant
- Google Merchant Center (GMC) ongoing management of disapproval
Product Feed Production
- Real-Time Product Feed Statistics
- Brand Name Standardization (multiple names to one)
- Promotion Driven Feeds (mark products as part of a promotion)
- Real-Time Feed Synchronization
- Multilingual Keyword Mapping
- API Integration with Shopping Channels
- Advanced Web Scraping Technology
Split & Merge Variants of product data
- Generation of Unique Ids
- Generation of Category Ids
- Feed Merges (dynamic feeds + master feeds)