Google Shopping Product Feed Optimization Guide
You can optimize many areas of your Google Shopping feed. In this report, we’ll show you how to optimize these five elements:
- Custom labels
Use these elements to give Google and online shoppers exactly what they are looking for.
When you follow the guidelines in this guide, you’ll avoid getting your campaigns disapproved in the first place and achieve the best performance for your ads:
- Your product listings will show up higher in search results
- You’ll get higher click-through rates
- Conversions will increase
- Your customers will spend less per click and less per sale
- Your will win greater trust, credibility, and referrals
The best place to start optimizing your Google Shopping product listing is with your product titles. Not that other parts of the feed, such as the description, category and images aren’t important, but for improved CTR and compliance to Google Shopping’s matching algorithm, titles are critical. Fine tuning and testing your titles can make a difference in your product listing visibility.